Monday, December 26, 2016

December 26, 2016 - Feliz Navidad y un Prospero Ano Nuevo

Well I don't have a whole lot to tell you. This last week was pretty
Saturday afternoon Spanish caroling
great. We've had a couple investigators drop us but we were also able to find a couple more investigators this week, so when they start progressing I'll give you an update. 

I think I talked about just about everything last night, but I should have a lot of pictures for you guys. We did some caroling this weekend and it was a lot of fun. The cool thing about caroling was when you carol to a Mexican there is a pretty high chance that you get let in and fed. So we got a second dinner Saturday night and I was super stuffed, but it was fun. 

Love you all!
-- 
Elder Miles

Washington Yakima Mission
Spanish Caroling Sunday night after dinner

I slipped jogging back to our van and Elder Aguirre wouldn't let me get up until he had taken plenty of pictures.

We played pool while the other elders got haircuts. I should have won but I scratched on the 8 ball at the end

We took some cool pics of the Christus statue I got


No comments:

Post a Comment