Monday, September 5, 2016

September 5, 2016 - Una semana normal

To be honest I'm not really sure what to write about this week. This past week was a pretty
On the way to do our shopping
basic week. Nothing really too crazy happened. We just did missionary work. We did a lot of finding, taught some lessons, and then did some more finding.

There really isn't much to say about this week. I love this area and the members of the branch. The members are honestly all so amazing. Something I always thought was a little odd while growing up was that all returned missionaries said the favorite part of their mission was the people, and I am starting to understand why. The people here are truly amazing. 

​The tent city in downtown Yakima
Sadly we haven't had a chance to work with Roxanna. Her husband is being lame. He says he doesn't want her talking to strangers. 

I love training and being a District Leader! It's pretty fun and there isn't a whole lot extra that you have to do. You just kinda make sure things run smoothly and follow up with the other companionships in you district. Which does take some time, so my nights are usually a little shorter. The training is going super well. Elder Anderson is awesome! The bikes are good but I've already had two flats. Which is kinda lame but thankfully the member that donated the bikes knows how to fix them up. 

I also love Elder Anderson! I'm so grateful to be his
Elder Miles and Elder Anderson
companion. I have always heard that often the trainer learns more than the trainee, and I am definitely learning a ton! 

I love the mission and I definitely wouldn't trade it for anything! 
-- 
Elder Miles

Washington Yakima Mission

Pics of the new apartment -






No comments:

Post a Comment