Monday, November 20, 2017

November 20, 2017 – Transfer Planning Week

So, I don't have a ton to report this week and I am very
Elder Walker, Elder Allsop,
Elder Miles, President Lewis
limited on emailing time this week. It's official however, Elder Allsop and I are being split up for the final time. It's amazing how much time we have spent together and as companions. I have learned so much from him. It's gonna be really sad to see him go, but it won't be for long. We'll see each other a couple times this next transfer (he's staying in the same zone). He goes home December 19th. 

My new companion is Elder Walker. He's from Midvale, Utah. He played soccer in High School at Hillcrest. He's a super good Elder. I'm really grateful he's my next companion. He'll be a good one to finish with. 

Transfer week was really good. I always feel like I learn so
much when I'm around President and Sister Lewis. I'm super grateful for them. 

Sarah and her boys are doing well. They've continued to read and pray, but they just can't get to church. This Sunday they were planning on coming to church but they had a darn plumbing issue and the plumber came on Sunday. What kind of plumber works on Sunday? Anyway, they're doing well. The ward has really grabbed hold of them, which is awesome. They have some great friends and the boys love mutual. 

Alicia is doing really well. She also didn't come to church (because it was Stake Conference) and she wanted to go to Primary. It was too bad, but she is excited to keep learning. She wants to be baptized but she's a little nervous about it. In a lesson we had the other day with her she prayed and asked if she should be baptized in December. Hopefully that happens. 


Oh, with Stake Conference I ran into some members from
Erika, Me, Diana, Elizabeth -
It was crazy running into them again
.
when I served in Yakima a year ago. It was super good to see them again. I'll attach a picture of us. It was the daughters of a member family that we always ate dinner with. 

Love ya!
-- 
Elder Miles

Washington Yakima Mission
A visit to the Yakima Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment